Sunday, March 06, 2011

A beautiful day in the neighborhood....


Day two using the nebulizer and Isabella is doing quite well. She wears a mask during each treatment and we either read a book together or she names off all of the grocery goodies that are in her basket. She is still coughing alot and her nose is running like crazy, however she is still jolly and is eating like a horse!
Today we had parent teacher conferences at Isabella's school and they told us she is doing quite well. They said she loves to count in spanish, count, colors well, takes good naps, and plays well with others. She is also doing well with her potty training. Tomorrow, I'm sending her to school in underwear for the first time instead of pull-ups. Now that we have cut out the juice entirely and she is not having as many blow-outs, I think it's safe to wear just underwear. Nobody wants to have the hershey squirts running down their leg 4 times a day!!

For the past month, Isabella likes to strip all of her clothes off, put her winter boots, hat and gloves on and then walks around the house. Maybe she thinks she is playing dress up...or should I say....dress down. Today, before I captured this video she had wanted to go outside like that. So I told her if she wanted to go outside, she had to get decent and put some clothes on. Thank goodness, she listens and put her clothes on to go outside!


Giselle's hair tourniquet on her third toe is healing quite nicely. Maybe I won't take her to the doctor this week to get it checked out. We shall see. I just don't want to regret it later in life if her toe looks all funky. A girl with funky toes is not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...