Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Seriously Baxie? Or should I say BAXTER ALLEN!


It wouldn't be the same if I went on and on about Isabella and Giselle and didn't tell you what Baxie was up to! He never ceases to amaze me. Just check out the picture for example...Don't you find it ODD that he is riding in the car with me and sitting in Isabella's car seat? Why YES....YES you do. For those of you that know Baxie and have had the priviledge of cruising with him...you know...that he likes to SIT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the car console. Annoying to say the least. But we always let him ride there....out of LOVE.

So WHY is he changing his ways? I'm not quite sure....but I think he is trying to tell me something...I am just not sure what. First, I felt like I was driving "Miss Daisy" when I drove Bob's car and he rode all the way in the BACK SEAT. Who is this dog? Now, when he is in my car, he sits in Isabella's car seat? And yeah, again, those of you that know Baxie are probably asking..."How does he FIT in her car seat with his big butt?" Thankfully, Bob didn't buy the "diet" dog food for him but he is on a diet to slim down. A healthy doggy equals a healthy heart which equals a lifetime of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...