Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I have learned from my sweet Isabella.....


it's okay if the house is not in tip top shape. She can make it messy in less than five minutes anyway. TOPS. Kisses are endless, along with the HUGS. While making cookies together today, she turned on the mixer and cookie dough just splattered all over the kitchen cabinets, floor and countertops. I said UH OH. She got big eyes and said "IT's OKAY MOMMY." I just laughed. It is okay, isn't it? Pajamas and blankets ROCK. She loves being comfortable.
As each week passes, I learn something new from her and about her. I am really thankful that I am able to spend this time with her and watch her grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...