Monday, July 18, 2011

Swimming






There is just something about her. From the moment I met her she has captured my soul. The way she looks at you or the camera when you are taking her picture. I think it is her angelic eyes that look so relaxing to me or her blonde hair. Or her chubby cheeks. Her smiles and laid back nature. I'm talking about Giselle here. Because we all know Isabella is a fireball. Full of ENERGY all day everyday. Until her batteries run low and then she crashes. Just like her mommy. Who knows, Giselle could turn out just the same. They tell me she only take 2 20 minute naps during the day at school. And for all of you that know a baby about 6 months, know that she should be sleeping about 4 hours per day if not more. Not Giselle or Isabella.
I captured Giselle over the weekend in the pool. She looks like a pro, looking into the lens of the camera. Meanwhile, big sister Isabella is learning to swim. Before, she would only go in the pool in or on a raft. Now she jumps in all by herself and floats around the pool with her swimmies on. She never wants to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...