Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hair Cut Day!



So our big outing out of the house today was ..... you guessed it, a HAIRCUT for the girls. In between doing laundry, feedings, cooking and cleaning, I had decided it was time to break out of the house. I had intentions of wandering off to the pumpkin farm with the girls for maybe a hayride but BOO HOO, it started raining and became GLOOMY out.
There is nothing better than a fresh haircut! Right Grandpa Dale? Isabella was super excited as usual to get pampered and Baby G not so much. She cried the entire time after the first two minutes. They got to sit in their little red wagons and watch TOY STORY. Now they both have a fresh haircut, just in time to dress up in their Halloween costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...