Sunday, December 08, 2013

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!!!

There is something that is amazingly epic about a hand and a footprint to me. I LOVE hand and footprints, all shapes and sizes. It's almost as if you can stop time with them OR at least seize the moment! I never get tired of hand and footprints, just as I never get tired of HEARTS. Tonight we lit the fireplace, put on some Christmas music and then we all created a Christmas craft with the girls. I wish I could have fit baxie on the canvas but I don't trust him with paint - he has been known to do some damage! Our craft will bring JOY and MEMORIES for the years to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...