Wednesday, January 01, 2014

It's a NEW YEAR -- 2014

I don't know about you, but I am pretty stoked that it is a new year! That means you wipe the slate clean and start over! They just converted my part-time position at work to full-time and that was not something I wanted to do at this point, so I got let go on December 31st. They told me if I wanted to work full-time I was more than welcome back. Um, no thank you. AND I couldn't be MORE EXCITED! I believe everything happens for a reason, even if you don't understand it. I am looking forward to not getting up at 5 a.m. To spending more time with my girls, my pup Baxie and my partner in crime, Bob. I am excited to slow life down a notch, to not wake up so early and commute an hour and a half each way and rush, rush rush. Who knows, maybe I will cross off some of those items on that never ending "to do" list. I am nervous, yet excited all at the same time. Day by day, I can't wait to see how this new year unfolds and what is in store.... Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around.......May the New Year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...