Sunday, May 14, 2017

They call me MOM

They call me mom and what a privilege it is!  Happy Mother's Day to all!  Whether you raised children in the 50's or NOW, mothering always has its challenges, no matter what era! And with challenges, there are always rewards!  I wouldn't be the woman I am today without the values my mother instilled within me - which are - love, honesty, compassion, loyalty, hard work in, a little sass, good cook in, good look in, a lil stubbornness, and so much MORE!  And that is just the half of ME!
Thank you!  When I SMILE BIG its because of YOU!  Loved our walk together today.  Our planting time in the garden.  Stopping to smell the "lilacs."
Mother's Day....loving up on my mother......planting in the garden with my mother and father.....watching the girls swing together.....PURE BLISS...loving up on everyone......the girls ever personalities lighting souls.....I am BLESSED!  Warm weather....and SUNSHINE.....Happy Mothers Day to ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...