Thursday, March 22, 2018

MOVE over Picasso....

There is a new artist in town, and her name is Isabella Marie Vail!  Isabella participated in a two day workshop after school and to my surprise, came home with this masterpiece!!  A BEAUTIFUL hand painted snow owl on canvas.  I COULD NOT paint this if you paid me a million dollars!  Where does she get her creative art skills from?  It is certainly not me! 

Given the challenges this little girl faces in her daily life each and every day, she amazes me with her brilliance, creativity, compassion and kindness!  We proudly hung her hand painted canvas in her bedroom with her other creative art.  KEEP SHINING BIG GIRL!  YOU ARE A STAR!!!!
One Proud Girl!



Isabella's Hand Painted Snow Owl - 2 days of painting this canvas @ 40 mins each session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...