Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last Friday was the second annual daddy/daughter dance at the school and this years theme was TIKI!  As always, the girls were super excited to have a night with daddy.  Daddy didn't own a Hawaiian shirt, so I stepped out and got him one so he would be FESTIVE.
There were hula dancers, a beach ball toss and crafts.  Isabella and Giselle really enjoyed the limbo contest too.  Giselle was the only one to dance with daddy.  Isabella was off painting crafts with her friends.  When she got home, she gave me her painted rock to keep and when she gave it to me, she said "Here mommy, I wanted you to know I was thinking of you."  Until next years dance......





No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...