Monday, September 13, 2010

And then there was Baxie


It has been a while since you have heard anything about Baxter Allen. Well, let me tell you what's new. Take last night for instance. On three separate occasions in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I woke up to Baxter completely spread across my stomach just looking at me. I love my dog and everything, but I already have a basketball in my stomach - I don't need to wake up to a 30 pound dog laying on me and for that matter just staring at me in the middle of the night. I wish I had an answer for his odd behavoir. His crying, his laying on me and his pacing of the floor. He didn't have to go to the bathroom because Bob let him out and he didn't do anything.
So tonight, Baxter has lost bed priviledges - for fear of us waking up every couple of hours.
Even though I was semi mad at him today, I still bought him a sweater and I still took him for a ride in the car and let him hang his head out the window to go and pick up his favorite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...