Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society! I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day! I got to spend time with my mother & father in law, sister & brother in law, nephew, my mother & father and my kiddos! When I woke up, Bob asked me what I wanted to do and I said, let's go for a hike! So we did with Baxie. The girls enjoyed picking dandelions and I equally enjoyed sneezing, as I failed to take an allergy pill! All in all, it was great to relax and take the day off : ) We followed it up with lunch and a great dinner with my parents. Here are some pictures from the day..... Hope you all had a BEAUTIFUL day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST DAY of School Photos

 I am surrounded by empty nesters.  For now, I am still celebrating the firsts.  There are always firsts in life...right? I have never been ...